Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Year, New Plan.

I am starting this money-making blog as sort of an experiment, for myself and for anyone who wants to make money online in their spare time. I want to see how much money I can make on the internet. I am going to search for and try out different money making websites, etc. and post about my successes and failures here. And I will only try things that are totally FREE. I don't want to spend any of my own money because they always turn out to be scams.

I am doing this because I lost my second job last month and want to figure out a way to compensate for that loss. As it is now, I make just barely enough money at my full-time job to cover all my bills and expenses, so any money I make online will be for spending money. Ideally I want to pay off most of my debt this year too, so hopefully a lot of it will go towards my credit card bills.

If anyone is interested in making some extra spending money, this would be a great blog to bookmark and check out often. I will be posting and updating my earnings and giving a run-down on how well each website works, that way YOU can try them out if you want without going through the hassle of finding what works best for you.

No comments: