Tuesday, January 1, 2008

CashCrate

So far, all I have been doing to make money online is this website: http://cashcrate.com/368781 for about 2 1/2 months now. This is where I got the idea to start this blog.

I really have no idea how I found it, all I know is that I usually never bothered with these survey sites until now. For some reason I clicked on the link, signed up and started doing some surveys. I saw how freaking easy it was to make money on there, and I've been really successful so far! I spent like 3 hours the first night on there and made about $50 with $90 pending. I was pretty impressed.

Here is what I have earned so far on CashCrate:
October = $182.39
November = $353.97
December = $147.71
Total for 2007 = $684.07
Not bad for doing this in my spare time!

I started halfway through October and was surprised at how much I made. I continued into November with a goal to make at least $10 a day. By this time I was REALLY psyched and figured I would be able to maintain this rate and be able to cover my rent each month!
Well, for December it slowed down a bit, but
any amount will definitely help me out, so I am happy with it.

And now so far for January 1st, I am already up to $8.31 at this moment, so I'm hoping I can do the $10 a day goal for this month and make my rent again!

No comments: