Sunday, January 20, 2008

Favorite thing about each site

Total money made so far this month on CashCrate = $75.87
Total money made so far this month on TreasureTrooper = $78.20
Total money made so far this month on EasyMazuma = $22.65

..............................................Total made so far in 2008 = $176.72

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
My favorite thing about CashCrate is that they have the best referral bonus out of all the survey sites. On top of the percentage you make off of them, you also get a $3 bonus for each referral that meets the $10 minimum payout for their first time. After you reach a certain level of status on CashCrate you have the option of changing the referral bonus to earning $1 for every referral that signs up and does at least one survey. I switched to this option mainly because it's instant gratitude and I've found that I earn a bit more money. Not everyone sticks around to make the minimum payout of $10. Though, I reached my first minimum payout in like one hour...

(If anyone is feeling generous today and wants to "donate" $1 to me, you could sign up and do one survey! And then once you see how easy it is to make a lot of spending money on this site, by all means GO FOR IT! You could be making money too)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Besides being able to buy referrals, my favorite thing about TreasureTrooper is they have lots and lots of games to keep things interesting and motivating. Everything is sort of kept in "mystery" around the website and forum so that people have to figure things out for themselves. Such as what happens when you finally accumulate all the gem stones (i have 1 Ruby and 1 Emerald so far), or how to get through to the end of the "super" treasure hunt. I just started this, and I am already stuck on Act 2. There are 10 Acts total I think, and no one is allowed to give hints or to help. If you finish to the end, you get $100 automatically. Every month on their forum they have a smaller treasure hunt where you can win money or referrals. Usually they are brain-stumper type puzzles, or some riddle you have to find the answer to. Man, I really hope I can figure out how to get through this treasure hunt to get that $100....that would be awesome.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

My favorite thing about EasyMazuma is you can cash-out anytime you want. There is no minimum payout that you have to meet by the end of the month in order to get paid. You can cash-out as often and whenever you want. You just have to have a PayPal account. Oh yeah, and they have a jackpot that anyone can win too which is pretty cool. For every dollar that people make on the site, the owner donates a penny into the jackpot. You can see it grow every hour, and the highest I ever see it get to is usually just under $10, and it only takes a couple of days to get there. It's just a matter of collecting 9 puzzle pieces, and each survey you do has a 1/10th of a chance of getting you a puzzle piece. But as soon as you have 9 pieces, you can cash them in for the jackpot. You can hold them for as long as you like, but if you wait for the jackpot to get too high, someone else could buy it up. I only have 1 puzzle piece so far...hopefully I'll start getting more...

__________________________________

No comments: