Wednesday, January 9, 2008

I found another "Get Paid To" survey site today called EasyMazuma that I think will be very promising. I didn't think I would add another site to my regimen so soon, but I liked this one. Plus this survey site has a pretty cool way of earning extra money...

In the words of the site owner:
"Let me explain what the Jackpot and Jigsaw pieces are.
1% of all of the money earned on EasyMazuma will be matched by me and added in the Jackpot.

When you successfully complete an offer, you have a 10% chance of winning one of the nine jigsaw puzzles. When you collect all nine, you can redeem the jackpot. When the jackpot is redeemed, it will reset to zero.

After you have the nine jigsaw puzzles, you can wait to withdraw the jackpot. The longer you wait, the bigger it will get. But if somebody else gets it, it will return to zero. So beware!
When I was doing the surveys, the Jackpot was only up to $2.43, so it will be interesting to see how high it ever gets. OH! And another really good thing about this site is that there is no minimum payment amount. You can actually request to get paid as often as you want whenever you want. They pay you through PayPal, so it looks like I might have to give in and finally get a PayPal account.

_____________________________________________________
Total made so far on CashCrate = $55.07
Total made so far on TreasureTroopers = $28.75
Total made so far on EasyMazuma = $2.35

...........................Total so far for 2008 = $86.17

No comments: