Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Got Paid!

Total made so far for the month on CashCrate = $86.43
Total made so far for the month on TreasureTrooper = $80.70
Total made so far for the month on EasyMazuma = $24.70

.......................................Total made so far in 2008 = $191.83
________________________________________________

Sweet! I just got my CashCrate check in the mail today from my December's earnings



















It takes up to 2 weeks to process your check, and then another week to get it in the mail. So it takes a while to first get paid, but the checks definitely do come. I also got a $30 rebate check in the mail today from a Christmas gift I bought for my boyfriend. AND I got some books delivered from Amazon that I ordered last week, so today was a pretty good day. And tomorrow is my day off, so hopefully I can make up for the lost surveys I didn't do today.

Oh yeah, which reminds me, I have to check on that free $10 Exxon gas card for signing up for that pay survey I did last week. I'm going to do that tomorrow. Did I forget to mention that I got those posters that I ordered last week to do that pay survey? I got them Saturday and they are pretty sweet. I hung up the orange Dali in my kitchen. And Absinthe girl above my TV. I haven't decided what I'm going to do with the other two posters yet.

But I think this blog just MIGHT be working! I'm actually getting traffic to this blog, and a couple people have even signed up on CashCrate, so I've gotten a couple of bonuses today. If anyone who signs up reads this and is serious about making some money, maybe I could help you out and link your referral link in my blog once in a while or something. I want everyone else to make money too!





No comments: