Tuesday, January 8, 2008

I've realized that if I create a new email address every day, I have a better chance of more of the offers going through and paying me. It only takes a minute to create a new email address in Hotmail, and you just leave it open to reply to confirmation emails while you're doing surveys.

When you first start doing survey sites, it seems like almost everything goes through right away. But as you do more and more of them, about every 1/3 of the surveys will confirm and pay while the rest will sit in pending for weeks until they get thrown back into the offers again. You have to clear your cookies a lot to help with this too.

My old systems for getting referrals are not working anymore since anyone who would have signed up, has already signed up. So I'm trying to think of different venues of the internet and different ways to get people to sign up under my referral link. My best bet is probably through this blog.

I figure if I can get people to come to this blog, I could maybe get them to sign up. Everyone could use a little money. Especially if it's easy. This could work since people like to see results, and I am definitely showing results. It definitely is possible to make some decent money online. Especially if you have a little bit of patience. Hah. Or if you are really good at finding referrals and having them work for you, you can make money really fast. I always hope I'll stumble upon a super-referrer. Someone who is really successful, figures out the system and gets a lot of referrals too.

But seriously, when I first started the first survey site, I was really good at getting referrals. Since that has slowed down a lot, it takes a bit longer to make the money. So I have to actually "work" now and do some more surveys. If I were to do them all back to back, I probably do about 1 hour of surveys each day. But I usually do them throughout a span of 2-4 hours as I'm browsing the internet and doing other stuff. I think of it as trying to make at least $10 a day. If I can do that, I get about $300 at the end of the month. And I think unofficially I will be using all the money I make on these survey sites to pay off my credit card debt. My goal is to pay all $3,000+ of it off this year, and I think that is very possible. All of this would be EXTRA payment along with what I already pay each month. So unless we need groceries, or car repairs, or anything like that, all of this money will be going to pay off my f*ing debt! Good Riddance! Maybe finally, once and for all, that burden will be lifted off my shoulders...

_____________________________
What I'm up to now on CashCrate = $53.30
What I'm up to now on TreasureTroopers = $24.35

...........................Total for the month so far = $77.65
I'm just under $10 a day...

No comments: