Sunday, January 27, 2008

New Goal: $200 a month

I have to admit, I've been sort of slacking doing surveys the past couple of days. Plus now that I've hit $200 for the month, I'm pretty satisfied with that and I'm probably going to take it easy for the rest of the week. I think my main goal each month will be to at least hit $200. That would be an extra $2,400 a year which would be enough to pay off most of my credit card debt. Hopefully, it will work out that way and I won't need to use the money for other things....

_____________________________________________
Total made so far for the month on EasyMazuma = $25.50
Total made so far for the month on CashCrate = $97.25
Total made so far for the month on TreasureTrooper = $84.75

............................................Total made so far in 2008 = $207.50

No comments: