Saturday, January 5, 2008

New Site: Treasure Troopers

I got a great lead from someone about another "Get Paid To" site called: TreasureTrooper
It's about the same as CashCrate in that you get paid for doing free surveys, but they add a little twist to it. At TT, for every survey you finish you get to play a little game of chance at the end. If you guess right and win a Pearl, you accumulate them and can trade them in for 2 referrals for every 8 pearls! So instead of spamming your link all over the place, you can just "buy" referrals to work under you and earn you money. I spent about 1 hour doing surveys on TT my first night, and I made $7

I guess the more surveys you do, you get more chances at finding gems and/or diamonds hidden amongst the pearls and if you find them you win prizes. Plus for every survey that confirms, you get CASH, plus virtual coins that you can trade in for other things. I'm still trying to figure out and learn all the new things on this site, and I really like it so far. I'm definitely digging both websites and hopefully I can make even more money this month than I did last month.

_________________________________________
Earnings for the month on CashCrate: $40.03
Earnings for the month on TreasureTrooper: $8.85

......................................Total for the month: $48.88

No comments: