Sunday, January 13, 2008

Credit Card Trial Surveys

I had a pretty productive day today. I hardly did any surveys yesterday, so today I wanted to try to catch up to my $10 a day rate if I could. I decided to do a couple of pay offers that paid pretty high and were really cheap to do. I did a really cool one where you had to buy 4 posters at $2 each. I've been wanting some Dali posters and other artwork for my apartment, so I ended up getting 4 really cool posters for $8, and got paid $11 for doing the trial. After shipping and handling it pretty much pays for itself. This offer confirmed within 15 minutes too which is really nice.

Another one I did that I haven't gotten paid for yet, was I had to sign up for some trial that costs $1 for the first month, and it pays you $8 through TreasureTroopers. I'll have to remember to cancel in a week or two, or three. I am also guaranteed a $10 ExxonMobile card just for signing up, so I'll have to check up on that. I'll post on here whether I get it or not. Plus the offer is still pending in TreasureTroopers, so once that goes through, I'll have like $8 more dollars in that account.

If you end up doing credit card trials, you really have to pay close attention to the terms and charges. I always make sure to write down all the cancellation information and save any emails so that I don't forget and end up getting charged a month later for some service I really don't want. There are some shady credit card offers in there that freak me out, especially the ones that ask for your social security number or bank account number. The cell phone offers aren't worth it either. Most of them text you a pin, and you enter it in the website and by doing that you end up signing up for some expensive ring-tone service that charges weekly or something. I usually don't even look at those.

So if you are pretty on top of it, and know exactly what you are doing, some of the pay offers can make you some money fast.


_____________________________________
total so far on CashCrate = $62.79
total so far on TreasureTroopers = $49.40
total so far EasyMazuma = $13.85

..........total so far for 2008 = $126.04

No comments: