Saturday, March 1, 2008

SLACKER!!!

I pretty much slacked off for the entire month of February. I hardly did any surveys, and would go for days without even looking at those survey sites. I had a friend come into town for 10 days in the middle of the month who stayed with us, so I didn't exactly want to be on the computer while he was here. Plus the only room for the blow-up mattress is in our computer room. I sort of wanted a little break too. I had been pretty much going nonstop since I first started back in October. But it's brought in pretty good money, so I plan on continuing.

I did manage to do a couple surveys here and there and made a little bit of money. See, you definitely don't have to slave away at the computer in all your spare time to make some extra cash for the month. I made enough last month to cover my electric bill.

I also realized that TreasureTrooper's payment date is a little weird. Apparently they pay you 30 days from the date you started, not at the end of a month. So I continued to make January's money well into February, the 12th to be exact. That's sort of weird and it screws with the way I am keeping track of my earnings on this blog. So January's total (my first month on TT to be exact) turned out to be $92.70 (not $87) So I guess that last $5.70 would be technically part of February's earnings, so with the $11.15 that would really be $16.85 for last month. Oh yeah, and I have my minimum payment set to $25, so hopefully I can reach that by March 12th which is the next time I get paid.


______________________________________________________

Total made in February on CashCrate.................... = $24.36
Total made in second month on TreasureTrooper = $11.15 (will carry into 1st half of March)
Total made in February on EasyMazuma............... = $3.05

Total made so far in 2008.............$218.90 + $24.36 = $243.26
I am not counting TT and EM since they will carry over

Gobbler Hosting

No comments: