Monday, March 3, 2008

Did a bunch of surveys today




I received my TreasureTrooper check a week ago and have already cashed it. Same thing with my CashCrate check. You can see my last CashCrate check from the previous month if you scroll down and go to the next page.


I did my taxes last night and am sort of disappointed that I'm not getting any money back. I actually owe $32 for my federal tax. The good thing is, I'm getting a $39 refund for my state taxes. So I pretty much broke even this year. And I guess breaking even is ideally what you want to aim for. But still, it's pretty nice to get a little money "bonus" each year. It would be nice if I got a refund to pay for my license plate renewal which just came in the mail today. My boyfriend is getting over $2,000 back! I couldn't believe it, I'm sort of jealous.
Hopefully he'll take me out to dinner or something.

_______________________________________________________

Total made midFebruary to midMarch on TreasureTrooper = $15.15

Total made so far in March on CashCrate = $4.42

Total made so far in March on EasyMazuma = $
4.30

Total for March................................................. $23.87

Total for 2008.................. $243.26 + $23.87 = $267.13


Gobbler Hosting

No comments: